Re: Sleep mode

Joseph Norton

Hi Tyler:

So I gather I can’t put   sleepMode=True in an ini file named after the app?

---

Not a problem, however.  I know I can handle what you suggest.

Actually, what I’m using it for is the VBNS (Virtual Braille ‘n Speak) emulator.  You wrote something similar, and I think it put NVDA to sleep automatically.

Anyway, I will try what you suggest, as I want NVDA to go to sleep upon launch of DOSBOX-X.EXE and wake up after I exit or alt-tab away.

Or, I think your program is in the Talking DosBox distro, so I may just grab it and run it.

Thanks much, since this allows me to experiment with both without worrying about using NVDA+shift+S each time I launch the program.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10