Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:45:39 -0800
"Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you try this in focus mode? Will it work better that way? I don't know
if this is a web interface or not hence my suggestion.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 8:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Getting rid of the word linefeed

Hi all,
I use Studio Recorder for audio editing.
Whenever I use ctrl left or ctrl-right arrow, NVDA says Linefeed.
Does anyone know of a way to remove linefeed?
It is an audio editor. I can understand in a document. :) Thanks, Chris

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much
more.
Contact: