Re: Finding in MS Word

mohammad suliman

I can confirm this also. Windows 7 and office 2010
here are some tips to work with the find functionality of word 2010:
  • hit ctrl + f to go to the search field
  • enter the term you wish to search for, and hit enter
  • use f6 (several times, maybe 3) to get back to the document, where the first result is focused
  • to go to next / previous search result: hit f6, the focus will jump to the navigation toolbar, from there click previous / next search result
  • again, use f6, several times, as needed, to get back to the document where the search result is focused

I don't know the shortcuts for previous / next search result, sorry!
hope that helps!

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 01:11 kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
This is something that's pretty important for me to be able to do for
work (I suspect that's the case for many here.) If anyone has the
solution I would appreciate it.