Re: NVDA 2020.4 goes silent after copying text from one Excel cell to another

Sarah k Alawami

I also have that issue in the prior version. I have to go back out and in via alt tab. I thought there was a github issue, but i"m not exactly sure.

Take care.

On 25 Feb 2021, at 14:49, Louise Pfau wrote:

Hi.  I was copying text from one Excel cell to another, and I noticed that NVDA would go silent.  I had to ALT+TAB out of, then back into the spreadsheet to get speech back while navigating the spreadsheet.  I'm not sure whether this is strictly related to NVDA, but JAWS behaved correctly.

Thanks,

Louise