Re: NVDA 2020.4 goes silent after copying text from one Excel cell to another

Sarah k Alawami

Live view is off in my case, I still have the issue at random. Is there anythign else I can try?

On 25 Feb 2021, at 16:01, Jackie wrote:

You'll have a lot better luck w/Excel, ladies, if live view is turned off.

I also have that issue in the prior version. I have to go back out and
in via alt tab. I thought there was a github issue, but i"m not exactly
sure.

Take care.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 25 Feb 2021, at 14:49, Louise Pfau wrote:

Hi.  I was copying text from one Excel cell to another, and I noticed
that NVDA would go silent.  I had to ALT+TAB out of, then back into
the spreadsheet to get speech back while navigating the spreadsheet.
I'm not sure whether this is strictly related to NVDA, but JAWS
behaved correctly.

Thanks,

Louise