De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de Arlene via groups.io
Envoyé : jeudi 25 février 2021 18:59
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] ZOOM: Can NVDA announce state of mute/unmute?

Hi, all you do is hold down the alt key and hit a. You will be muted. When you unmute do the same thing. I tried with both jaws and NVDA. When I mute Jaws will say your audio is muted. NVDA says muted. You know you are muted. When you unmute, NVDA will say unmuted. Jaws will say your audio is unmuted.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10