From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: 8 September 2016 23:11
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Finding in MS Word

This is something that's pretty important for me to be able to do for work (I suspect that's the case for many here.) If anyone has the solution I would appreciate it.

I can confirm that I am not having any luck invoking the NVDA find via
INS+CTRL+F at this point in time using Windows 10 64-bit home, the
INS+CTRL+latest
build of NVDA - 2016.3, and Microsoft Word 2010.

This has not been the case in the past and I don't think I'm doing
anything differently than I had been before. I have, regardless of
screen reader, had many instances where I didn't seem to get the
screen reader find with
INS+CTRL+F but generally would on a subsequent try. Not in this case.
INS+CTRL+I
smell a possible bug.

I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's
never enough to keep up.
~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent
Life in the Universe"