From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Akash Kakkar
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 9:45 PM
To: blindtech@groups.io; main@TechTalk.groups.io; nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Getting started with HyperV using NVDA

Hi all,

So, I want to use HyperV instead of VMWare Workstation Pro for my virtualisation needs.

Can anyone please tell me his/her experience with HyperV while using NVDA?

What shortcut keys are there?

How to switch to guest OS?

How to switch to host OS?

Any NVDA addon to make any part of HyperV more accessible.

Please help me