Re: Getting started with HyperV using NVDA

Lukasz Golonka

In short, don't bother unless you need a specific feature of HyperV.
Interface is pretty accessible but you won't have sound from a guest OS
until an equivalent of VMware Tools is installed inside a VM.
It should be possible I guess to install Windows using an unattended
installation and automate installation of these tools into your guest
system but there is no real advantage in switching.
If you're looking for a replacement of VMware you can try VirtualBox -
it is not as accessible but offers very similar set of features.

--
HTH
Lukasz

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:14:52 +0530
"Akash Kakkar" <akash.diverse@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

So, I want to use HyperV instead of VMWare Workstation Pro for my virtualisation needs.

Can anyone please tell me his/her experience with HyperV while using NVDA?

What shortcut keys are there?

How to switch to guest OS?

How to switch to host OS?

Any NVDA addon to make any part of HyperV more accessible.

Please help me