Re: Getting started with HyperV using NVDA

Well, the issue I had was with edit fields, but also enhanced keyboard.

I installed it so I could use it on linux but when updating again, well it just didn't work, and plus I forgot to update enhanced keyboard which screwed up windows.

I went to do support but vmware will notaccept anything that doesn't have a contract so well vmware is hmmmph, not sure.

I don't have a dedicated system to do this but I may try again with virtual box  portable, hopefully I won't have to have my system slowed down with drivers and other junk I will never need.

On 28/02/2021 8:45 am, abdul muhamin wrote:

Hello, VMWare is more accessible now a days, I recommend you should try the latest version

Sent from Mail for Windows 10