Problem with NVDA, email, and Esys 80 cell Braille display

John Wells

Can someone offer help please. I am new to NVDA and have a small problem. When I go to my emails, NVDA will read the list in braille and also announce the list with speech. However, when I open an email, the speech is perfect but the braille merely shows the word “payne”. Which settings need to be amended please. I am running Windows 10 and my braille reader is an Esys 80 cell display. I am using windows live mail for my emails and this problem does not occur when I use Jaws.

I thank you in anticipation of your assistance. John Wells.