Re: right clicking

John Altmeyer

Don, I use Windows 10.  Here is how I do what you want.

Hold down the Windows key and press R - this brings up the run dialog.  Type powershell

Next, hold down both the shift and control key and press the enter key.

This will run Powershell as administrator.

John

Be the person your dog thinks you are! – J.W. Stephens

On 02/28/2021 2:35 PM, Don H wrote:
I want to run powershell admin.  To do so I open the start menu and search for powershell.  Now I am supposed to right click the result and select run as admin.  How do you right click on someing in the start menu?