Re: right clicking

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

Oops, inadvertantly deleted the original topic in my email instead of
moving it to the inbox so had to use the web interface, and thought it
was quoting Brian's message asking why people don't use a real mouse
covering the port.

On 3/1/21, Bob Cavanaugh via groups.io <cavbob1993=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
In my case, I've never thought to do that until you pointed it out on this
list for the first time a month or so ago. Before that, I had learned that
right click usually meant pressing the applications key, and I'm not sure
I've ever needed a left click. When I do need help with something such as my
problem with browse dialogs from a couple weeks ago, it's because I cannot
access the element in question with usual screen reader commands.