Yes, it should be. When using voice over IP, the security is usually down to the server you're connecting to. Softphones are clients for the most part and respect the server's security policies. Both clients I have recommended are sip clients. If your company does not use sip, this could be more of a problem.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 01/03/2021 19:32, Afik Souffir wrote:

I’ll try it
Is it secure?
The IT will not accept it if its not secure.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@...>
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 9:24:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible softphone programs with NVDA

Hi.

Regarding express talk, I don't think that has any toolbars, or it didn't when I last tried it. Regarding foner lite, you can run it as a portable app if installation's going to be a problem.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 01/03/2021 19:21, Afik Souffir wrote:

Thank you. I’ll try phone lite, i’ll ask the IT for aproval for this.

About NCH, is it still install some toolbars with all there programs?
I don’t know if they’ll want free program.