Re: Finding in MS Word

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi,

Using windows 10, NVDA 2016.3 and Word 2016, on a .docx file I am able to find a chosen word both using the Word find command and the NVDA find command in both focus  and browse modes. The cursor is routed to the position of the found word in all cases. I made sure to use different search words in the two searches and to move forward away from the last search position before running each find command.

Could it be a problem relating only to using Word 2010?

All the best,

Cearbhall