Re: Problem with NVDA, email, and Esys 80 cell Braille display

Luke Davis

It depends on your configuration. When you were setting up NVDA, you either set the NVDA key to be the capslock key, the insert key, or the numpad insert key. or some or all of the above.

Luke

On Tue, 2 Mar 2021, John Wells via groups.io wrote:

I am very new to NVDA, having used Jaws for years. I still use windows live mail for my emails and the braille works fine with jaws. However, when I open an
email using NVDA the text is read to me but the braille simply lands on the word payne and does not move.  You suggested I press NVDA plus control T. What
is the key for NVDA in this case please. John Wells.