Re: Problem with NVDA, email, and Esys 80 cell Braille display

Quentin Christensen

As Luke noted, either Insert or Caps lock - and that is set independently of desktop or laptop keyboard layout in NVDA - it's the key that you use with other keys for any NVDA command - eg say all.

As a fairly new user experienced with Jaws, we have a Switching from Jaws to NVDA guide which is well worth a reading: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

And if you think of anything you want to know which isn't covered there, do let me know so it can be updated.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 7:51 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
It depends on your configuration. When you were setting up NVDA, you either set
the NVDA key to be the capslock key, the insert key, or the numpad insert key.
or some or all of the above.

Luke

--
Quentin Christensen