Re: Problem with NVDA, email, and Esys 80 cell Braille display

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 03:37 AM, John Wells wrote:
I still use windows live mail for my emails
-
And you really, really shouldn't.  I was a big fan of WLM even for some years after it was out of support, but it is showing its age particularly badly when coupled with accessibility software as time marches on.

It makes sense to switch to a currently supported email client that is likely to remain in support into the foreseeable furture.  Thunderbird is my first choice if you don't have access to MS-Outlook.  eM Client is not horrible, either, but not anywhere near to as comprehensively accessible as T-bird or Outlook.

      ~ Anton Chekhov