Re: strange reverting issue on a restart

Chris

No idea why, but if you use the save configuration option in nvda menu it should then save the settings as you want them to be before exiting nvda

From: ken lawrence via groups.io
Sent: 02 March 2021 16:18
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] strange reverting issue on a restart

Hi group a strange thing has happened the last couple days on NVDA while most of my settings are in tact, every time I restart my computer for the day, the punctuation/symbol level somehow reverts to most where I have it on some to cut down on the verbiage.  I reset it in speech settings but the next day it’s back.  I have doublechecked to make sure save configuration on exit is checked and if NVDA is exited and restarted it’s fine but with the computer restarting that punctuation level changes back to most.  I also see mouse tracking is on when the computer is restarted.  This has happened for the last couple day.  Any thought on why?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10