Re: strange reverting issue on a restart

Luke Davis

Do you have any configuration profiles?

To check, press NVDA+n, c, and then use your arrow keys to navigate the list of configured profiles.

I'm wondering if you have a profile, and what you think you are saving in the main profile, is actually being saved in something else.

Luke

On Tue, 2 Mar 2021, ken lawrence via groups.io wrote:

Hi group a strange thing has happened the last couple days on NVDA while most of my settings are in tact, every time I restart my computer for the day, the
punctuation/symbol level somehow reverts to most where I have it on some to cut down on the verbiage.  I reset it in speech settings but the next day it’s
back.  I have doublechecked to make sure save configuration on exit is checked and if NVDA is exited and restarted it’s fine but with the computer
restarting that punctuation level changes back to most.  I also see mouse tracking is on when the computer is restarted.  This has happened for the last
couple day.  Any thought on why?