Re: a possible problem with combo boxes and latest NVDA

Dan Beaver

Ok, it looks like pressing alt+down arrow opens the combo box and I can move through it using either the cursor or first letter navigation.  I am certain I tried this before but it works now.

If I use either of the other methods it still hoses up though.  This is sure weird.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 3/3/2021 11:05 AM, Andre Fisher wrote:
Hi.

Have you tried Alt+Down arrow when you've reached the combo box, then pressing Enter on your desired option? Try that and report back.
--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)