Re: Accessible softphone programs with NVDA

Dave Grossoehme

Good Day:  You might look into Avaya which is a soft phone that has been used for many years.  Marriott had someone write scripts to work with Jaws.  I used it more than 10 years.  I'm sure there is a cost for it.  Considering it's been that long ago, I couldn't tell you what the cost would be.  Good luck.

Dave

On 3/1/2021 12:14 PM, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:

Hi.

You could try foner lite?

http://phonerlite.de/download_en.htm

I believe express talk from NCH software is accessible as well, though haven't tried it in years. Another free option.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 01/03/2021 19:11, Afik Souffir wrote:

Its not working with our current phone system unfortunately.
Do you have other ideas?
Thanks

Afik