Re: Is There a Memory Leak when NVDA Works with FireFox?

Russell James

I don't know for sure but my guess is that it is Firefox not NVDA.

This problem has come and gone and is back again.
While there were several versions of Firefox Nightly updates
NVDA was stable and not updating for a long time until the recent release.
This problem was happening before and continues after the recent NVDA release.

It sounds like other users are not having the problem when using other browsers.

Russ

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 1:49 PM Dzhovani <dzhovani.chemishanov@...> wrote:
Russell,
The first question is if the bug is in NVDA or in Firefox. Firefox exposes an api that NVDA consumes, however, it is as possible that firefox sends bad data as it is that nvda mishandles what it receives.