Re: what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3 drop box link.

Bhavya shah

Hi,
Also, I would appreciate an available format of the same audio
tutorial in a lower bitrate, so that the file can be downloaded on
slower Internet connections as well with a lesser file size.
Thanks.

On 9/9/16, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Hi kenny

Downloaded the file but there is no sound and the volume is up and not
muted.

Gene nz

On 9/09/2016 11:17 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:
Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material
at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net