Re: Is There a Memory Leak when NVDA Works with FireFox?

The folks at Mozilla use a dedicated

Bugzilla
page for their own product line.  They also tend to care both about accessibility and bugs.

Here is the actual Search Page for issues, and you choose the product, Firefox in this case, from the Product dropdown.

I can't find anything related to NVDA that appears to be related to the issue being discussed here, but there are 26 open bugs.  I have not written a bug/issue report in Bugzilla in ages, so I'd have to read the documentation about how to do so if I wanted to.

      ~ Anton Chekhov