From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Micallef Michael at FITA
Sent: 06 March 2021 16:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] microsoft team with NVDA screen reader

Dear tony,

I’m michael, I will send you some material on your private email.

.

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail