Re: Temporarily disabling AVG protection Correction

Gene

I suspect that using the Systray add on would allow right clicking in that dialog.  despite the insistence of purists, the system tray, when accessed directly doesn't work as well as when using the add on and I consider the add on to be a superior method of access.  I have seen one or two other applications that don't work properly when working with the system tray directly.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Temporarily disabling AVG protection Correction

Hi Gene

Yes it’s the right click, left click does nothing and left double click invokes the same gui as using the desktop shortcut, where the temporary disablement feature is a bit more difficult to find.  I cannot get the AVG icon to respond to the applications key  either, which would remove the need for mouse access .  Most other icons in the Overflow Notifications Toolbar will respond to the Applications key which behaves like a right mouse click but unfortunately AVG does not.  I suspect the in-built event handlers do not cater for keyboard input.

Cheers

Chris