Re: Is There a Memory Leak when NVDA Works with FireFox?

Russell James

Hi Nolan,

Thanks for sharing the links

Many of those updates go back a long time

There have been times where I could go months without this problem.

I have never associated this with the computer sleeping
However, there have been times when I came back to my computer in the morningĀ  and discovered it locked up

I should have mentioned previously that I use espeak
I don't know if this is common to the problem

Russ

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 12:08 PM Nolan Darilek <nolan@...> wrote:
Sorry, having read through the Mozilla ticket, I've found: