Re: pdf editing with adobe and nvda

MS-Edge is great for reading PDFs, but the original question (and title) is about editing them. It's useless for that particular task.

As has been noted, there are other options besides Adobe Acrobat for PDF editing, and for those who already know Word it's worth trying.  The only issue is whether or not every tiny bit of the formatting will be preserved, as Word will make slight changes for PDFs created using older formats for that file type.  But I have yet to see it do anything that makes it look a complete and utter mess.  And there's no problem if you've actually created the file in MS-Word and elected to save it as a PDF.  But I presume the original question is about making changes to an existing PDF file that came into one's possession.

      ~ Anton Chekhov