Re: Irresponsive NVDA while writing the mail

Quentin Christensen

Finally, on top of all the things everyone else has said / asked, if you are using NVDA 2020.3 with Mail in Windows 10 - try NVDA 2020.4.  We fixed a couple of issues especially around reading Mail which sound similar to what you have described.

Quentin.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 10:25 AM hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

Out of curiosity what version of windows are you running? Back a few
years ago on earlier verison of windows in the mail app and subject line
etc you could hear the letters typed but when you went to review them it
would not say the letters. I can not remember if what was typed up could
be read by nvda and in a latter version of windows 10 that bug was
fixed. I can not remember if the win escentuals app add on fixed it
until it was fixed in a later version.

Gene nz

--
Quentin Christensen