From: Gene
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] still some carricter help

I don't know how different versions of Microsoft Word display such material.  It used to be displayed in a list and you could not left and right arrow to spell just as you can't in a list of file and folder names.  Use numpad 1 to move backward and numpad 3 to move forward.  These are screen review commands.  I don't know if you would benefit from using screen review commands anywhere else but you might benefit from learning basic commands.
Numpad 1 is move back to and read previous character.  2 is read current character.  3 is move to and read next character.
Numpad 4 5 and 6 are the same for word.
7 8 and 9 are the same for line.

Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 9:05 PM
Subject: [nvda] still some carricter help

Thanks guys the numpad 5 does spell out the word, but it doesn't let me
arrow through the word carricter by carricter, any other options?