NVDA not reading books in kindle book viewer

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

I have just bought the following book.
Trading Evolved: Anyone can Build Killer Trading Strategies in Python
By Andreas F. Clenow

I opened the book in kindle and found that a self-voicing component of the
kindle program on windows began reading the book. When I am in the ebook
viewer, moving the arrow keys does not help.

I suspect this is a kindle change more than a NVDA bug. Is there any way to
return to NVDA reading the book in the kindle program?
I have other books in my kindle library which read normally.

What is so special about this book? I will send feedback to amazon but am
asking here as well.

Pranav