locked Re: Admin's Note: Re: I have a new text to speech voice available for purchase. #adminnotice

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 02:02 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
I haven't looked at a .bat file since the MS DOS days, but isn't it just a text file you can examine in Notepad or similar?
-
Yes.  And this is true of PowerShell scripts (.ps1) files, too.   The difference is you do not open them for editing by activating them, which causes them to run.  You select, bring up the context menu, and choose Edit from the context menu.

      ~ Anton Chekhov