locked Re: Admin's Note: Re: I have a new text to speech voice available for purchase. #adminnotice

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 11:03 PM, Gene wrote:
I and others have raised many important questions about it.
-
As did the announcement.  It is not an "implied endorsement" when something is announced with the clear provisos that were used here.  If anyone does not understand that this is not the fault of anyone but the reader

There was nothing even vaguely like an endorsement, implied or otherwise.  [And, by the way, I red flagged this announcement and there was an awful lot of back-channel discussion before the heavily cautioned announcement.]

      ~ Anton Chekhov