locked Re: Admin's Note: Re: I have a new text to speech voice available for purchase. #adminnotice

Felix G.

Hi,
so this is actually your own voice modelled in software through some
technology like Lyrebird?
Best,
Felix Grützmacher

Am Fr., 12. März 2021 um 08:30 Uhr schrieb Jackson Blackford
<blackfordstuff@gmail.com>:

All of these questions are good questions, and I will try to answer them all right now. The reason it is so good for only 5 dollars is because I want a very good TTS voice that anyone who needs it or wants it can use, but not have to spend a lot of money. It is a real TTS voice, not me talking. I recorded 755 long phrases to make the voice, and that's why it's so good. I already had a customer earlier but it was a company. I don't know why a TTS voice company wanted to buy my voice, but as long as they aren't planning on selling it, I guess it's OK. The person who said I wanted to get started and that I am a young creator is right. I am just getting started. The good news is that you don't have to use NVDA to use the voice, as it is SAPI5. I don't have a lot of money, that's why I couldn't make an add-on for NVDA. I haven't the slightest clue where to even begin with creating an add-on by myself. I hope my answers helped. However, I have one more thing to say. I don't think it's right to get suspicious about something that was just started. If someone gave a bad review, that would make sense. However, for people to keep making other people think that it's bad is not acceptable until there is evidence there is something bad. I hope that company who bought the voice from me for 5 dollars can tell you that it works and they can even post a video of them using it if they want to. Thanks.