nvda remote sound question and working on command line via laptop

mslion

Dear all,
Is it possible with the nvda remote add-on to play sound from the
controlled computer to the controlling one? I mean not the nvda sound
but vlc media player for example?
Secondly, I am slowly discovering the world of linux and the
possabilities of a command line. How do I navigate easely throug the
output of a commandline? I am thinking of using something like putty
for ssh access. I know it is possible with the numeric keys but these
are not available on the laptop layout and using the laptop keys makes
it that I need to use two hands to navigate wereas I would prefer one
so I can use the other to monitor braile?
Thanks for the tips.

With kind regards,
Mitchel Snel