Re: nvda remote sound question and working on command line via laptop

Luke Davis

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021, mslion wrote:

Secondly, I am slowly discovering the world of linux and the
possabilities of a command line. How do I navigate easely throug the
output of a commandline? I am thinking of using something like putty
Have you looked at just using the included Windows ssh client?
Or WSL?

for ssh access. I know it is possible with the numeric keys but these
are not available on the laptop layout and using the laptop keys makes
it that I need to use two hands to navigate wereas I would prefer one
I am unclear: does your laptop have a numeric keypad, or does it not?
I understand that you are using the laptop layout, but that doesn't mean you don't have a numpad.

Luke