locked Re: Admin's Note: Re: I have a new text to speech voice available for purchase. #adminnotice

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 02:29 AM, Jackson Blackford wrote:
I don't think it's right to get suspicious about something that was just started.
-
While I get your point, you bear at least some responsibility for this.  It is up to you (or anyone in your position) to craft a "launch statement" that is a lot more comprehensive than what you offered, which was short and cryptic and definitely appeared to be self-promoting.

All three of those things raise legitimate concerns and suspicions.  It is easy enough to craft a launch statement that addresses the kinds of concerns that have been raised before they are ever raised.  If much of what you said in the message I have quoted from had been included in your launch statement I can assure you this would have played out very differently.

      ~ Anton Chekhov