some messages are very slow in Outlook

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out. I'm still going
through and trying to clean out 11 years worth of emails from Outlook,
and in recent days I've come across several messages that slow down
NVDA's response time with Outlook, as in when I press the command to
read it hesitates for something like 10 seconds. If anyone uses Uber
with an email account that you have connected to Outlook, schedule a
ride and then try reading the email that is sent with Outlook. I found
one of those that I had saved and it reacted very slowly as I
described. If it makes any difference, I have "use UI automation"
turned on to prevent Outlook from crashing when certain HTML emails
are opened.
Bob