locked Re: Admin's Note: Re: I have a new text to speech voice available for purchase. #adminnotice

Rui Fontes

Hello!

I think the company was mine... Tiflotecnia, Lda., maker of one of the Vocalizer Expressive versions available...

No, we will not sell your voice without talking with you...

The voice works very well and it is really expressive!

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 07:29 de 12/03/2021, Jackson Blackford escreveu:

All of these questions are good questions, and I will try to answer them all right now. The reason it is so good for only 5 dollars is because I want a very good TTS voice that anyone who needs it or wants it can use, but not have to spend a lot of money. It is a real TTS voice, not me talking. I recorded 755 long phrases to make the voice, and that's why it's so good. I already had a customer earlier but it was a company. I don't know why a TTS voice company wanted to buy my voice, but as long as they aren't planning on selling it, I guess it's OK. The person who said I wanted to get started and that I am a young creator is right. I am just getting started. The good news is that you don't have to use NVDA to use the voice, as it is SAPI5. I don't have a lot of money, that's why I couldn't make an add-on for NVDA. I haven't the slightest clue where to even begin with creating an add-on by myself. I hope my answers helped. However, I have one more thing to say. I don't think it's right to get suspicious about something that was just started. If someone gave a bad review, that would make sense. However, for people to keep making other people think that it's bad is not acceptable until there is evidence there is something bad. I hope that company who bought the voice from me for 5 dollars can tell you that it works and they can even post a video of them using it if they want to. Thanks.