Re: NVDA not reading books in kindle book viewer

Alexandre Alves Toco

As far as I know, there is no way to list books with screen reader support. And even worst, you may buy a book with screen reader support and they update the book and the new version is not screen reader enabled.

I had a hard dispute with amazon because it happened with 2 books I bought.

After a while, the screen reader support was restablished.

Em 13/03/2021 23:47, Rowen Cary escreveu:

In kindle, I hardly find any books that support screen readers. Is there any way we can filter to show all books that support screen readers?

Thanks