Re: REquest for Help on few NVDA questions

David Moore

By using the object navigation commands, you can move the review cursor to what you need! Then, move the mouse to the spot where you moved the review cursor to, by holding the caps lock and shift down, and tapping the letter Ŋn. now, just left or right click the mouse! This is like moving the JAWS cursor to a point and doing a mouse click! Moving the NVDA’S review cursor involves using keyboard commands! Those commands are found in chapters 3, 4, and 5 of the NVDA guide  which can be found under the NVDA Help menu! Object navigation is getting to where the system or PC cursor cannot go!

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021, 11:51 PM Vinod Benjamin <vinbenji.group@...> wrote:
Dear Team,

I am using NVDA 2020.4 which runs Windows 10 64.
i have installed addons as well.
kindly help me with the below :
1. NVDA is not reading the Text which is there in Word 2019. it use to
read before.
2. how to navigate in Outlook web app and outlook standalone software
by 1st letter navigation, because if i have to search a mail either i
have to go to the Search and then find the mail or in the tree view i
have to use aero keys to navigate.
3. in the to/ cc fields how to copy a mail id or make NVDA to read the
id phonetically .
4. do we have any work around for NVDA to work in Real tech audio Console.
5. how to use virtual curser or a do we have a option like JAWS Curser .
6. how to activate a Mouse over link in websites.

sorry for these many questions. i am accessing my  PC now a days
extensivelly with NVDA . also in my 5th question i was finding
difficult to ask with out mentioning the other screen reader.
Hoping a response from our learned community.

Regards,

Vinod Benjamin