Re: what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3:

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

When you press the enter key on the link it will take you up to the dropbox account. You might have to change modes from focus mode to browse mode. Go down the page you will hear the file name and there is a download button to get it. I think it was near the sign up link or under it.

Then it is a matter of saving it to your pc. It then play correctly for me in winamp etc.

Gene nz

How do I change the 0 to a 1 so I can download this file? Sorry but it's just not working.

On 9/8/2016 7:13 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I will paste the link again. I played the file in windows media player, and I got sound from the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10