Re: Logging on to groups.io causes NVDA 2020.4 to crash

Quentin Christensen

Coming in late, but how did you go with this issue Louise?

If it's still crashing, and you've tried restarting with add-ons disabled etc, I'd be interested if you could please send me a debug log, and as NVDA is crashing, there should also be an NVDA_crash.dmp file in the %temp% folder as well which could be very useful.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 11:43 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 07:37 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
I'm pretty sure restarting the computer should be the first step. :)
-
Agreed.  And I covered that in the personal dope slap follow up message, as it's the first thing in my list of The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues, and the others you mention are numbers two and three, in the same order you mention.

      ~ Anton Chekhov

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager