Re: reading my documents folder

Gene

How about pressing alt to open the ribbons or menus, then alt again to close them? That may not help either but I wonder if that is an instance where, for some reason, leaving and returning to where you were on the screen would work around the problem.

From: Don H
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 7:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reading my documents folder

f5 does nothing to help

On 3/15/2021 6:43 PM, Gene wrote:
What happens if you refresh the display by pressing f5 if the content can't be read?

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Don H
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 6:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] reading my documents folder

Running latest win 10 and latest NVDA.
It is real close to half the time I open the documents ffolder NVDA will
not read it. Sighted help says it is on the screen as it should be.
The solution is to close and reopen it and things read normally. Anyone
got a clue as to what is causing this?
Thanks