Re: reading my documents folder

Michael Micallef at FITA

Good morning, just my 2c in this matter. This issue also happens in using jaws and I have to do the same just remove jaws from memory and reload jawas again. And I have an I7 and 16gb ram.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 1:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reading my documents folder

CAUTION: This email originated from OUTSIDE the Government Email Infrastructure. DO NOT CLICK LINKS or OPEN attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

f5 does nothing to help

On 3/15/2021 6:43 PM, Gene wrote:
What happens if you refresh the display by pressing f5 if the content
can't be read?

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Don H
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 6:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] reading my documents folder

Running latest win 10 and latest NVDA.
It is real close to half the time I open the documents ffolder NVDA
will not read it. Sighted help says it is on the screen as it should be.
The solution is to close and reopen it and things read normally.
Anyone got a clue as to what is causing this?
Thanks