locked Re: Admin's Note: Re: I have a new text to speech voice available for purchase. #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello Ollie,

Unfortunately, my thread on this seems to have been broken up into a number of different threads. However, if you do the following:
2. Search for the topic you wish to find. In this case, you can search for the hashtag adminnotice.
3. Go through that page, and you will find my initial message on this topic at https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/82397?p=,,,100,0,0,0::Created,,%23adminnotice,100,2,0,81249685

Note to anyone that the initial link I posted, in step #1, will work to find any message on any topic.

Two more things:

1. Posting threads with appropriate subjects helps everyone, should they choose to utilize the archive, even years down the road.
2. Maintaining threads without starting a completely new one is really important as well, as it means that finding a specific thread on a topic is more easily accomplished.

I hope this helps.

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 3:36 AM Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Hello group,

Sorry to bother you all, but I had a computer issue and I can't find the
original post about the new tts available for $5.
I'd love to test it.

Could anyone, orpossibly Jackson himself, send me the link, please?

Please, forgive me again for bothering you all with this request.

Take careand stay safe, wherever you are.
Ciao,

Ollie

--
Best,