Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 2021-03-16 6:35 a.m., Mallard wrote:
Hello group,

Sorry to bother you all, but I had a computer issue and I can't find the original post about the new tts available for $5.
I'd love to test it.

Could anyone, orpossibly Jackson himself, send me the link, please?

Please, forgive me again for bothering you all with this request.

Take careand stay safe, wherever you are.
Ciao,

Ollie

On 11/03/2021 14:59, Socheat Muth wrote:

This is weird. Voices for NVDA should packaged as NVDA add-on. The .bat file always needs to run as administrator permission, be cautious what you use here.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 8:06 PM Ian Blackburn <ianblackburn@westnet.com.au <mailto:ianblackburn@westnet.com.au>> wrote:

    be ware I say my question is why the developers of NVDA allowed
    this to be posted in the first place on their website?

    Ian

    On 11/03/2021 8:59 pm, Luis Carlos González Moráles wrote:
    Hi group,
    Maybe it's just me, but it sounds synthetic to me. I don't have
    enough money to purchase that at the moment, but maybe in the
    future I will. In which engine did you or the developer created
    the voice from? I'm just kind of curious.

    Ron Canazzi wrote:
    Hi Group,

    If this is really legitimate, why wouldn't the author allow for
    a 7 day trial after which the voice became non functional?  Be
    ware of this software.

    On 3/11/2021 7:13 AM, Bogdan Onyshenko wrote:

    On the other hand. Author provides 24 hr money back guaranty.
    Perhaps I would try to get those if in near future will get $5
    to spare.