Re: what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3 drop box link.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'll give it a try one more time.

On 9/8/2016 8:41 PM, Gene wrote:
It can be done.  You can't do it when reading the message.  That is a read only field.  coppy the link to the clipboard.  Paste it into the browser's address bar or in the case of Internet Explorer, the open dialog if you would rather paste it there.
Remove the 0 and type a 1.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3 drop box link.

Hi, Gene,

You can't change the last 0 to a 1. I tried different ways to do it but it can't be done.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 5:44 PM, Gene wrote:
The file doesn't need to be put on send space.  When sending shared links from drop box, change the 0 to a 1 before sending the link.  In other words, the link, at present ends in ?dl=0.  Change the 0 to a 1.  Also, anyone working with the current link can change the 0 to a 1 after pasting the link into a browser, then following it.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 6:58 PM

Hi, Kenny,

I'm having trouble downloading the file. Could you put it on sendspace for me?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

On 9/8/2016 4:17 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi here is the drop box link to the what’s new tutorial in nvda 2016.3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kywgi7wnzqift79/What%27s%20new%20in%202016.3%20tutorial.mp3?dl=0

Kenny Peyatt jr.