locked Re: jackson tts

Nimer Jaber

Excellent. In that case, this thread and any created afterward are to be locked. Let's move on.

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 8:05 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
The author has realised the error, and asked for links to the voice to be removed while he works out the legal aspects of it.  I believe it was simply an oversight by someone who is young and enthusiastic, I don't think there was any intent to act illegally or deceive anyone.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 1:52 PM Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...> wrote:
On 3/16/2021 7:44 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Mar 2021, Shaun Everiss wrote:
> As, it says, a demo.  It is clearly against the terms to distribute, as
> that would constitute use as a specific application, unless he has
> licensed it properly. Has he?

Surely that's between him and Acapela. Acapela is an active company, and
if it was truly illegal then they would deal with it.
It should not be up to us to say what is legal or what's not, since
there might be other contracts involved that we simply don't know about,
separate from the Terms of Service on the website.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

--